The most vibrant Indian festival Holi is round the corner and the people have already started planning for the celebration. Holi, which falls on the Pratipada Tithi of the Hindi month of Chaitra, will be celebrated on March 29 this year. The festival is celebrated to rejoice the arrival of spring and mark the end of winter. The festival of colours signifies the victory of good over evil. People paint each other in different colours and celebrate the festival with enthusiasm.
However, for the last two years, Holi has been a bit different due to the COVID-19 pandemic. It is necessary to maintain social distancing and avoid gatherings during the festival. To keep the spirit high, you can send some amazing happy Holi wishes, messages and quotes to greet your friends, family, relatives and colleagues.
We have enlisted some heartfelt Holi messages that you can send in a card, text, tweet, or email:
- Happy Holi! Wishing you a Holi filled with sweet memories to cherish for a long time.
- May your life be as colourful as the festival itself or even more. Happy Holi.
- Wishing you all a blessed and Happy Holi. Have a fantastic and colourful Holi festival this year.
- Let’s fill each other with the colour of Holi and the deepest shade of love. Happy Holi, my love.
- Happy Holi 2021! I wish you a colourful day with all kinds of colour, love, and happiness.
- I wish that this year Holi brings every moment with happiness. May God bless you and your family. I wish you a very happy Holi.
- Wishing you all good health and prosperity. May God shower us with His blessings on the occasion of Holi.
- May the drumbeats and colour bring out the best in you! Enjoy this festive colour with your dear ones. Happy Holi.
- Wishing you health, prosperity, and blessings from the gods. May you be as colourful as the festival itself. Happy Holi 2021.
- Wishing you Holi filled with bright colours, water balloons, delicious gujias, and melodious songs. Enjoy the best festive with your dear ones.